As the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be rolled out in phases, we want to ensure that transportation is ready and available. We offer convenient public transit service to Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) COVID-19 vaccination sites. Check out our coronavirus resource page for an up-to-date list of vaccination sites and their nearest transit route(s).
How and where to get vaccinated
- Find out if you’re eligible
At this time, the COVID-19 vaccine is only available for certain groups as determined by the State of Nevada. Visit southernnevadahealthdistrict.org to find out if you’re eligible.
- Locate a vaccination site and make an appointment
For a complete list of SNHD vaccination sites, and to book your appointment, please visit: https://covid.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/vaccine/distribution.
- Plan your trip
A list of current SNHD locations with their closest RTC route(s) can be found on its coronavirus resource page. Use the rideRTC app to view maps, routes, arrival times and pay for your contactless fixed route trip. You can even see the real-time passenger capacity of your bus on the Transit app.
- Continue taking safety precautions
- Wear a mask (It’s required when you ride with us).
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a safe social distance.
- Stay home if you feel sick.