Ticket vending machines (TVMs)
Ticket vending machines (TVMs) are a convenient way to purchase one way and day passes. TVMs are located at various Deuce stops, Centennial Express stops, the Bonneville Transit Center (BTC), the South Strip Transit Terminal (SSTT), the Centennial Hills Transit Center and Park & Ride, the Westcliff Transit Center and Harry Reid International Airport Terminal 1, Zero Level at the RTC bus stop. Use our interactive map to find TVMs by location.
Ticket vending machines sell and validate full-fare, and reduced-fare passes. Please note that all passes are validated and become active upon issuance.
- TVMs accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diner’s Club, American Express, JCB and debit cards.
- Must have RTC issued reduced fare ID card to scan at the TVM in order to purchase reduced fare options.
How to use TVMs:
- Select the pass you want to purchase by pressing one of the buttons adjacent to the video screen.
- The screen will display the correct amount to pay. Select the payment type: cash, credit card or debit card.
- Insert bills, coins or credit or debit card. The TVM will accept $1, $2, $5, $10 and $20 bills.