For Senior Centers and Senior Living Communities
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) offers a free on-site training for senior citizens who are interested in maintaining their independence by using the fixed route city buses. We know that asking family members and friends for rides may be difficult at times; therefore, let us teach your seniors everything that they need to know about riding the city buses. RTC will demonstrate how easy, affordable and safe riding can be!
The RTC will come to your senior center or senior living community to conduct a group training for the seniors. Here is what’s included in the Seniors on the GO training:
- PowerPoint presentation about the RTC Fixed Route Transit Services
- How to use the transit guide and pocket map (FREE guides and maps included with training)
- How to route your trip using the transit guide and/or RTC Mobile App
- Finding the closest bus stop to your home and destination
- FREE demo ride on a city bus (request a city bus to be brought onto