Ride On-Demand Program
The Ride On-Demand Program is an on demand transportation service available to a select group of RTC Paratransit customers. This program allows customers to schedule a ride within minutes, without having to wait for a pick-up time. The Ride On-Demand Program will operate in conjunction with all existing RTC services and participation in the Program will not affect RTC Paratransit eligibility
- Fund My Account – For Clients who do not book rides with a smartphone app.
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Service Guide
- The Ride On-Demand Program allows clients to schedule a ride within minutes.
- Clients may book trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by using the Lyft or RTC On-Demand Apps, by booking on the RTC On-Demand website via a computer or tablet, or by calling the Ride On-Demand Customer Service line at (702) 676-1801.
- The wait time may be as little as five minutes.
- Ride fares are often the same as RTC Paratransit.
- On-Demand service results in greater convenience and flexibility when scheduling medical appointments, work schedules, shopping, etc.
|Service Type:||RTC paratransit||Ride On-Demand|
|Fare||$3 per ride||As low as $3 per ride|
|Booking time frame||Minimum one day in advance – no same day service||On-Demand – Instant request to dispatch ride|
|Day-of wait time||30 minute window<|