- Free bike parking for 84 bikes at a time
- Bathrooms, showers, lockers and unlimited bike repairs with an annual $60 Premium access
- Same-day and while-you-wait bike repairs
- Bike rentals
- Bike parts and accessory sales
- Free events and clinics
Monday – Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Open on holidays
With our extended hours and staffed by the pros at Las Vegas Cyclery, we provide same day service on most repairs. Even if we don’t stock the parts or tools you need, simply call ahead and schedule an appointment – we’ll get what we need from Las Vegas Cyclery and perform same day turnaround.
Visiting the Strip? We have all-purpose bikes, dual suspension bikes, and road bikes to rent by the day.
Here’s our standard procedure:
- Plan your rental
Call at least one day ahead. We will take down your contact and credit card information and prepare the bicycle for rental.
NOTE: We will charge your card for a day’s rental if you do not show up for your appointed day.
- Pick up your rental
When you arrive, prepare to show your credit card and valid driver’s license or passport. You will sign a basic waiver and credit card sales slip with the value of the entire bike purchase price. Bike rentals must return by 7pm same day.
NOTE: We will charge your card for the entire bike purchase price and report a stolen bicycle to Las Vegas police department if you do not inform us of any delays.
- Enjoy your rental
Specialized hybrid bikes rent for $25.00 (half day) $30.00 (full day) helmet, spare tube, lights and pump included.
We provide FREE events and clinics open to the public.
Examples of events include:
- Basic Bicycle Maintenance 101
- How to fix a flat tire
- Drivetrain care
- Laws of the road
- Commute clothing and gear basics
We offer lockers, bathrooms and showers and unlimited bike repairs to those who purchase Premium access ($60 annually):
- Bathroom usage: Please keep the bathroom as clean as you found it. We have a 10-minute time limit on the showers to ensure as many users as possible can use the facilities.
- Locker usage: Lockers will be available to anyone storing a bike at the facility on a daily basis (you must check-out and check-in to another locker for multiple day usage). Simply notify the attendant if you plan to use a locker so that they can log you in. We may alter the usage if demand rises. Lockers that are not cleared by the end of the fifth day will be assessed a $5 fee. After 10 days we reserve the right to remove possessions.
- Unlimited bike repairs: Receive unlimited access to free repairs by our mechanics that fall under the scope of a standard tune-up: brake adjustment, gear adjustment, bottom bracket and hub adjustment, lateral wheel true, safety check. All other repairs and all parts will be charged standard labor rates.
How to Join
Sign up at the bike center to receive your premium membership card. Payment will be collected at time of sign up and a credit card number will be stored on file. The yearly premium membership fee of $60.00 will be charged to the credit card on file on the anniversary of each membership unless cancelled 30 days in advance of the renewal date.
How to Use
Show your premium membership card and photo ID each time you check in or check out your bike. You must also show your premium membership card and photo ID when using the bathroom and shower facilities.
Lock up your bike. We assume no responsibility for lost bikes or attached parts.
Please keep the bathroom as clean as you found it. We have a 10 minute time limit on the showers to ensure as many users as possible can use the facilities.
Lockers will be available to anyone storing a bike at the facility on a daily basis (you must check-out and check-in to another locker for multiple day usage). Simply notify