Ride-share service ordered from the palm of your hand!
Need a ride? The RTCs on-demand ride-share pilot expands connectivity for residents in West Henderson and the southwest valley. RTC OnDemand will pick you up from your doorstep (or a nearby location) and connect you to transit stops and other popular destinations, such as medical facilities, grocery stores and more. A short walk to a customer’s pick-up location or final destination may be required.
In addition to connecting you to destinations within the OnDemand Zone, customers can also travel to locations outside of the OnDemand Zone by transferring to fixed-route transit at the edge of the service area.
If you live outside of the OnDemand Zone but would like to travel to a destination inside of the Zone, you can connect by transferring from a fixed-route transit stop to an OnDemand bus. Simply schedule your pick-up from the Fixed Route bus stop within the zone.
You can schedule your ride up to seven days in advance or get same-day service within 30 minutes.
RTC OnDemand can seat up to 12 passengers per vehicle and runs from 4:00 am to 1:45 am daily.
The vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi, bike racks, and are ADA friendly to accommodate wheelchair passengers.
Book your ride | 3 easy options
1.Download the RTC-OnDemand App
2. Book Online at book.rtcondemand.rideco.com
3. Call 702-676-1801
View the green shaded area to explore the RTC-OnDemand service area. For transit customers who wish to travel outside the RTC-OnDemand zone, a bus transfer will be required.
To Book on the RTC-OnDemand App:
- Create an account
- Select your pick-up and drop-off points
- Enter your pick-up time, gate code (if applicable) and the number of passengers accompanying you
- Provide additional travel information so we can accommodate you:
- ADA passengers
- Qualifying reduced fare passengers
Once your ride is booked:
- Arrive at your RTC-OnDemand pick-up point five minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Pay your fare or show proof of payment
- Enjoy your ride!
RTC-OnDemand customers can book rides starting at $2.
- Current RTC Transit customers can pay with credit cards using the RTC-OnDemand app, rideRTC app, or cash.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Customers are permitted to carry on only the number of bags that they are able to manage independently without the assistance of the driver. Due to space limitations and the time it takes to board the vehicle, the number of shopping bags is restricted to those that can be easily handled by the customer and carried aboard without delaying the vehicle. the carry-on items must fit within a certain space either on your lap or in front of your area. If a customer brings more than he/she is able to manage independently, it will be the customer's choice on whether to board with a manageable amount of items and find alternative transportation to carry the remaining packages, or decline the trip. If applicable, please note points may be assessed for declined trips. See our no show Paratransit policy.
To learn more about RTC-OnDemand, download the RTC-OnDemand app or visit www.rtcsnv.com. Follow @RTCSNV on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Yes. For Transit riders, a bus transfer will be required. Examples include:
- Use RTC-OnDemand to access Route 122, then transfer to Route 109 at South Strip Transit Terminal (SSTT).
- Use RTC-OnDemand to access Route 221, then transfer to Route 117 near South Point, then to Route 109 at SSTT.
Yes, RTC-OnDemand can be used to connect with the Fixed-Route network to access the Las Vegas Strip. Examples include:
- Use RTC-OnDemand to access Route 122, then transfer to the Deuce on the Strip at South Strip Transit Terminal (SSTT)
- Use RTC-OnDemand to access Route 103, then transfer to Routes 201, 202, or 203 at Tropicana, Flamingo, or Spring Mtn., respectively.
- Use RTC-OnDemand to access Route 221, then transfer to Route 117 near South Point, then to the Deuce on the Strip at SSTT.
Seatbelts are recommended for passengers on vehicles and the driver will assist with fastening if requested.
- Children under six years old must be accompanied by a responsible party.
- Children under six years old or who weigh less than 60 pounds must be secured in an approved child safety seat provided by the customer.
- For safety reasons, children capable of sitting on their own must sit in a seat and not on an adult’s lap.
- When reserving your ride, please ensure that you reserve a seat for your child.
- Strollers must be collapsed to fit between the seat and the customer. Non-collapsible strollers are prohibited.
To change your location, you will need to cancel your ride and rebook.
There is no limit to the number of people that can travel with you however space is limited to a maximum of twelve passengers per vehicle. Fares are per passenger.
Each RTC-OnDemand vehicle accommodates up to three bikes. If you are traveling with a bike, when scheduling your ride you must schedule your passenger type as “Passenger with Bike”
Background checks shall be in accordance with applicable Federal and State law, and shall include the use of a licensed background check vendor to carry out criminal background checks and personal credit history reviews (as applicable). Criminal background checks conducted by the Contractor must include arrest and conviction records (county, state, and nationwide) for all jurisdictions in which the applicant has resided in the previous ten years.
Service animals are welcome and ride free of charge. Service animals must sit on the floor or on the passenger’s lap. They may not occupy a passenger seat. Pets must be in a secure cage and held by or placed at the feet of the passenger. The RTC does not allow for the transport of ill or deceased animals.
Customers are provided a window of time in which the driver will arrive. For transit customers, drivers are instructed to wait two minutes upon arrival.
You can message an RTC-OnDemand dispatcher in real time via RTC-OnDemand app for assistance or call 702.676.1801.
The vehicles have an RTC-OnDemand logo on the side panel of the vehicle.
The driver will receive an electronic message with the customer’s name and pick up location once the RTC-OnDemand ride is scheduled. Customers can confirm their name with the driver once the RTC-OnDemand vehicle arrives.
Found items are stored for a maximum of 15 days.
Riders who leave an item on an RTC-OnDemand vehicle can contact [email protected] or provide a comment via the RTC-OnDemand app or call 702.676.1801, for assistance. Every effort will be made to return a lost item. RTC is not responsible for personal belongings a customer leaves on a vehicle.
The minimum age is 6 years of age.
No, tipping is not allowed.
RTC-OnDemand app has a comment section where riders provide feedback once their trip is complete. Customers are encouraged to leave comments about their ride, driver and overall experience to help improve service.
Eating is not allowed inside the vehicle. Drinks must be in spill proof containers.
When you book a ride with RTC-OnDemand you are making a commitment to the system and the driver, and a schedule is created to accommodate your trip. If you are not able to take the ride, please cancel your ride as soon as possible.
Excessive last minute cancellations or no shows can result in the suspension of your user account.
A trip can be canceled in the RTC-OnDemand app or by calling 702.676.1801.
Travel time is comparable in length to an identical trip on the RTC fixed route system, including the time necessary to travel to the bus stop, wait for the bus, actual riding time, transferring, and traveling from the stop to your ultimate destination.
Customers will receive an estimated pick-up time before booking. You can also track your vehicle in real-time in the RTC-OnDemand app. Your ride can be scheduled 30 minutes in advance for same-day service.
Helpful information includes your pick-up address, facility name and gate code if applicable. Helpful comments can be noted in the ‘Special Instructions’ field when you reserve your ride.
RTC-OnDemand is ride-share service offering flexible routing and scheduling for both transit and paratransit customers in West Henderson and the Southwest Valley.
RTC-OnDemand links passengers to various destinations drop-off choices with options to transfer to bus routes and provides paratransit with door-to-door service throughout the greater RTC service area.
Transit customers can utilize RTC-OnDemand in the following ways:
- Travel to and from locations within the RTC-OnDemand zone
- Travel to a bus stop within the zone, transfer to fixed route, and then travel to destinations outside of the RTC-OnDemand zone.
Paratransit customers living in the RTC-OnDemand zone can utilize RTC-OnDemand in the following ways:
- Door-to-Door travel to locations within the RTC-OnDemand zone.
- Travel to locations outside the RTC-OnDemand zone, just as they would on RTC Paratransit. Transfers are not required
Yes, you can book a ride and have a driver at your location in as soon as thirty minutes.
Yes, rides can be booked up to seven days in advance.
No, each rider is required to pay the fixed route fare. Certified paratransit customers ride fare free.
Yes, certified paratransit customers can ride fare-free when riding RTC OnDemand in the zone.
Paratransit customers must pay the regular paratransit price when using RTC-OnDemand. If a paratransit customer transfers to a fixed route service, they may then use his/her paratransit ID to continue on the fixed route free of charge.
Customers can pay using the RTC-OnDemand App, rideRTC App, Uber App, Lyft App, paper passes or with exact change on board the vehicle.
Fares are consistent with Fixed Route. Please visit https://www.rtcsnv.com/ways-to-travel/fares-passes/ for current fares. Certified paratransit customers ride fare-free within the zone.
Service hours are from 4 a.m. to 1:45 a.m. daily for transit customers and 24 hours a day for paratransit customers.
Yes, up to 12 passengers per vehicle.
The RTC-OnDemand app is available in the Apple app store for iPhone users and in the Google Play store for Android device users.
Yes, however you must schedule the rides a minimum of one hour apart.
If you are a transit customer, you can schedule your ride through the app or by calling RTC at 702.676.1801 from 4 a.m. to 1:45 a.m. daily. The agent will be able to give you a vehicle arrival time and confirm your pick up and drop off locations.
If you are a paratransit customer, you can reserve your ride through the app or by calling RTC at 702.676.1801, 24 hours a day.
Yes, the vehicles used for the service are ADA accessible.
Since RTC-OnDemand is a ridesharing service, does it mean the vehicle can stop to pick up more passengers during a customer’s trip?
Yes, the vehicle may stop to pick up or drop off customers along the way, but the driver will still make every effort to ensure the drop-off time provided when the reservation was scheduled is not compromised.
Yes, it is shared ride public transportation. This means that the vehicle can stop to pick up and drop off passengers during a customer’s trip.
- Transit customers may travel within the RTC-OnDemand zone and/or use RTC-OnDemand to connect to another bus route.
- Transit customers may need to walk a short distance to meet their ride in order to maximize the number of riders.
- Paratransit customers can take RTC-OnDemand anywhere within the RTC-OnDemand and RTC paratransit service areas. You can check to see if your address is within one of the two service areas by visiting http://rtcws.rtcsnv.com/paraservice/.