Could you be saving on your commute? Find out how much your commute costs with this Commuter Calculator.
*Cost estimates based on the Automobile Association of America’s “Your Driving Costs 2021”
This number is intended to be a comprehensive commuting cost estimate. Your costs may vary based on your personal automobile usage, care, and maintenance.
To determine the cost of fuel only, please change the numbers in lines E and F by putting your cursor in the space, deleting the numbers (by backspacing) and typing in a “0” to replace these values. Please contact Club Ride if you need assistance at 702.228.7433, option 5.
Interested in lowering your commuting costs? Consider an alternative commute like:
- Transit – Click HERE to find a bus route that works for you
- Carpool – Join Club Ride and we’ll help you find a carpool partner
- Walk – Make walking part or all of your work commute – it’s healthy and free!
- Bike – Check out the RTC’s bike services HERE
- Vanpool – Join a vanpool…save money and make friends
- Telecommute – Club Ride rewards telecommuters too!
- Compressed Work Week Day Off – Your flex work week helps the environment and saves money – learn more HERE
Reporting any of these commute alternatives as a Club Ride member makes you eligible for discounts, services, and hundreds of prizes every month!