Notice of Public Comment Period for the Access 2050 Regional Transportation Plan and 2021-2025 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) is seeking public comment on the Access 2050 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) and 2021-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment, number 21-04. The TIP document reflects the transportation improvement investment priorities in the first four years of the RTP. This amendment makes the following changes to the TIP:
• Updated project description for the North Las Vegas Cheyenne Ave.
and Martin Luther King Blvd. improvement project• Funding adjustments to the North Las Vegas North 5th St. and
Cheyenne Ave. intersection improvements project
• Added Clark County rehabilitation project on Paradise Rd., between
Harmon Ave. and Desert Inn Rd.
• Project description updated and cost increased for the Nevada
Department of Transportation Tropicana Interchange Project
• Added funds to the RTC Transit Facilities Acquisitions &
• Added funds to the RTC Training Federal Transit Administration
and National Transit Institute Project
This amendment is consistent with the 2021-2050 RTP and does not impact air quality. Project details will be available at rtcsnv.com during a 21-day public comment period from Monday, Jan. 4, 2021, to Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021.
Submit comments/questions by 5 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021:
Attn: Karen Castro
Mail to: RTC of Southern Nevada
600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106
For more information visit: www.rtcsnv.com