Ridecheck & Rider Alerts
We offer two different services to help ADA Paratransit clients manage their trips. RTC RideCheck, is system that allows you to book new trips as well as check and cancel existing reservations using saved addresses. You are able to request up to ten (10) addresses to be added to your account. And our Paratransit Customer Ride Notification System allows clients to receive reminders about upcoming trips. See below for more detail.
Please fill out our online Address Request form. We ask that you provide cross streets, complex name, suite #, whether the location is a private residence or a business, gate code, and any additional information that might assist our drivers in finding your location. Once submitted, your request will be processed within 7-10 days and you will receive a notification email.
To log in to RideCheck, use your RTC Paratransit client ID # and password (last two digits of year of birth and month of birth, i.e. DOB March 24, 1970 is 7003).
- You can schedule a ride up to three (3) days in advance 24 hours a day. Please, schedule prior to 5 p.m. for next day rides.
- If you receive the following message, “Your trip could not be booked for your requested reservation”, your options are:
- Attempt a different time.
- Call the Customer Care Department at 702-228-4800.
- Cancelling reservations
- You can cancel up to 4 hours prior to your pickup window.
- For rides within 4 hours of your pickup window, please call 702-228-4800, option 3, available 24 hours a day.
Must have a computer, smart phone, or tablet. RideCheck does not currently have an app, however; the site may be accessed with a mobile device.
If the video appears blurry, view full screen and update your playback settings to HD.
Paratransit Customer Ride Notification System
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) has introduced the Ride Notification System* for ADA Paratransit clients to schedule reminders the day before a scheduled trip and vehicle arrival updates on the day of service. Customers may choose to receive an e-mail notification or a text message to a mobile device.
*Customers must have a valid e-mail address to sign up for the notification system