Little Acts of Love
Minding your manners may not be an issue for many riders, but we know that bad behavior can throw off a ride for everyone! As the RTC continues to make improvements to our transit system, we are asking customers to respect their ride so all passengers can enjoy a pleasant and positive experience.
Try these out on your next ride to help share the love!
- Pack your patience– Remember, your driver is working hard to safely get you to the places and events that matter most.
- Can you hear that?– If listening to music, use headphones, keep your volume low, and keep phone calls to a minimum
- Love is in the fare– Save time boarding the bus by having your ticket ready or use the rideRTC app to prepay and quickly scan your pass.
- Kindness counts– Consider offering your seat to elderly, pregnant, or disabled passengers who may need it more.
- Share a smile– A smile goes a long way! Share a smile with drivers, security officers, and your fellow passengers to show some love.
- Hold the fries– Please don’t eat or drink on the bus, our transit staff works hard to ensure that the buses stay clean for all riders.
- Stow your stuff – Do not use multiple seats for your bags. Be considerate of others who may be looking for a seat.
- Don’t be rude, dude – Everyone deserves a safe and comfortable ride. The RTC prohibits passengers from threatening or physically attacking passengers, service animals, RTC staff, RTC contractor staff, or a member of the general public.