NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- RTC will randomly select one winner from entries who meet the rules and eligibility requirements for each individual contest.
- Winners who do not respond within 24 hours of notification, or are unable to claim their prize, will forfeit their prize to another randomly selected winner.
- The random drawing of winners contains a game of chance. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- There is one entry per person unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- Previous winners are not exempt from additional/future entry.
- Rules of Entry & Eligibility Requirements
- Entrants must reside within Clark County.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Employees of the RTC and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses) are not eligible.
- Digital and/or account-based prizes will be delivered via email.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- Prizes can be picked during normal business hours at the RTC Administrative Building or can be requested to be mailed.
RTC Administrative Building
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Contact information and data received from participants will not be sold.
Contact information may be used to notify individuals about future community events, survey opportunities or other transportation-related initiatives through the RTC.
Limitation of Liability
The RTC its respective members, officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, successors and assigns assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any lost, late, stolen, undelivered prizes or entries; (b) any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, or interruption of equipment, systems, or networks utilized as a part of this Promotion; (d) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer or other property which may directly or indirectly relate to any attempt to participate in the Promotion; or (e) any other loss or damage arising out participating in this Promotion.
All participants, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the RTC and its respective members, officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues), lawsuits, other proceedings, causes of action, liabilities, other costs and expenses caused in whole or in part by, relates to or arises directly or indirectly out of or is incident to (1) participation in the Promotion, (2) the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize, or (3) any error in these terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Venue
All issues and claims regarding the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevada, excluding its conflict of laws principles. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Eighth Judicial District Court, located in Clark County, Nevada.
- Any use of copyrighted materials for which permission has not been explicitly granted constitutes an immediate disqualification.
- Prizes can and may be revoked at any time at RTC’s discretion.
- There are no prize substitutes.
- All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred from receiving a prize from this Promotion.
- The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- The RTC reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, and for any reason to (1) alter any Promotion rules and (2) cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion in whole or in part.
By submitting an entry as a part of this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Promotion rules and terms and conditions.
For any questions on rules & regulations contact firstname.lastname@example.org.