College U-Pass Program

Special college transit passes are available to UNLV, CSN and Nevada State College students.  College transit passes must be purchased on-campus or at the RTC Administration Building, 600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Must have a College Student ID when purchasing the pass. When riding, College ID’s must be presented when using College Transit Passes.  College ID’s are not valid for the purchase of reduced fares onboard vehicles or at vendor locations.

For more information, please select from one of the participating universities below.