River Mountain Loop Trail Improvements Study
The RTC and City of Boulder City are conducting a planning study to develop a multimodal transportation plan connecting the River Mountains Loop Trail to the proposed new Nevada State Railroad Museum and Downtown Boulder City. The study will identify routes, amenities, design features, approximate costs, and phasing that will improve access, mobility, and safety for residents and visitors.
The study is anticipated to be complete by June, 2019.
- Proposed Enhanced Intersection Concepts into Downtown
- Proposed Enhanced Trail Connections PLAN SHEETS
- Proposed Enhanced Trail Connections RENDERINGS
- Proposed System Plan Handout
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 702-676-1662
- Fax: 702-676-1598
- Mail: RTC, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Suite 350, Las Vegas, NV 89106, Attention: River Mountains Loop Trail Improvements Study