Did you know that the average American eats roughly 20lbs of ice cream each year? There’s no hiding the fact that we love the frozen treat, so much so that we’ve even dedicated a whole month for it. Since 1984, the month of July has been designated as National Ice Cream Month and specifically, the third Sunday as National Ice Cream Day. Looking for ways to indulge on this holiday? We’re here to help you celebrate the right way.
Whether you’re a one scoop or two scoop type fan, we can agree that all ice cream is good ice cream! Celebrate today by checking out some ice cream shops around the valley accessible via RTC transit routes.
1. Frost N’ Roll: Routes 103 (Decatur) & Sahara Express (SX)
2. Luv-It Frozen Custard: Deuce on the Strip
3. Creamberry: Route 101 (Rainbow)
4. La Flor de Michoacan Ice Cream: Route 207 (Alta/Stewart)
5. Sorry, Not Sorry Creamery: Routes 202 (Flamingo) & 120 (Fort Apache/Rampart)
6. Yonutz: Route 106 (Paradise)
7. SomiSomi: Spring Mountain location: Route 203 (Spring Mountain/Desert Inn/Lamb) & Henderson location: Route 110 (Eastern)
8. Scoop LV: Route 102 (Jones)