The RTC Bike Share service area is growing, and we want to know where you’d like to see the next stations! We have four available locations and are asking you to submit your choices for one to three new stations. The proposed stations are located at:
- Alta Drive, between Shadow Lane and Martin Luther King Boulevard
- East Fremont Street, between Bruce Street and North 21st Street
- Martin Luther King Boulevard, near Pinto Lane
- South 13th Street, near East Clark Avenue and The Center
Share your thoughts via our short online survey by Friday, Sept. 24, and be entered to win one of two $100 gift cards!
Don’t forget: The summer promo ends Friday, Sept. 24, so take advantage of it before it ends!
- New riders can purchase an Explorer Pass (30 days of access) for only $5 with promo code: EXPLORER5
- Existing members get $30 off the Downtowner Pass (365 days of access) with promo code: 30OFF.
Passes can be purchased on the Transit app, Bcycle app, or bikeshare.rtcsnv.com. Additional fees apply for rides over 60 minutes. One promo code per rider. Reduced-fare passes are also available to Nevada EBT cardholders.