The RTC wants to make sure you have the right information to stay safe from the threat of the Coronavirus. We are sharing the following recommendations from the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) to help stop the spread of germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
In addition to the RTC’s standard steam cleaning procedures, we will begin applying a disinfectant solution to each of the buses nightly that will kill 99% of germs and viruses.
If you have any questions about the Coronavirus, the SNHD has established a hotline. Call 702-759-4636 (INFO) from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.