Notice of Comment Period and Public Information Meeting for the 2017-2040 Regional Transportation Plan Amendment
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) is seeking public comment on the 2017 – 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Amendment, number 19-27. This amendment adds the following projects to the RTP:
- Downtown Access Environmental Study Project on US-95, between Rancho Blvd. and Mojave Rd.
- Downtown Access Construction Project on U- 95, between Rancho Blvd. and Mojave Rd.
- Add truck climbing lane on I-15 Northbound, 1.2 miles west of US-93
- Add truck climbing lane on I-15 Northbound, Sandhill Blvd to Nevada/Arizona Stateline
- Resurfacing and extending 20 truck parking spaces on I-15 northbound and an additional 20 on I-15 southbound, north of Logandale/Overton interchange.
- Add 100 truck parking spaces on I-15 northbound and an additional 100 on I-15 southbound, north of Glendale
- Interchange Improvements on CC-215 westbound, between Grand Montecito Pkwy. and Tenaya Way, and at Lone Mountain Rd.
- Replace Bridge Structures on I-515, at Eastern Ave. and at Desert Inn Rd.
- Complete Streets Improvements on Rancho Dr., between Sahara Ave. and Mesquite Ave.
- Complete Streets Improvements on Charleston Blvd., between Rancho Dr. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Road Widening on North 5th St., between Cheyenne Ave. and Lone Mountain Rd.
- Roadway Widening on Rainbow Blvd., between Blue Diamond Rd. and CC-215
RTC has determined that the addition of the listed projects to the RTP do not impact air quality. Project details and the air quality conformity report will be available at the RTC Administration Building or on the RTC Web site at www.rtcsnv.com during a 30-day public comment period from Monday, February 10, 2020 to Wednesday, March 11, 2020. A public information will be held on February 27, 2020 from 9:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. at the RTC Administrative Building, room 296, located at 600 South Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89106.
Submit comments/questions by 5 p.m. March 11, 2020:
Attn: Karen Castro
Email: email@example.comPhone: 702-676-1698
Mail to: RTC of Southern Nevada
600 S. Grand Central Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89106
For more information visit: www.rtcsnv.com
To request an interpreter, please call (702) 676-1698 at least 48 hours before the scheduled meeting.