Today is National Intern Day, a day fully devoted to celebrate interns and their hard work from across a variety of industries. At #RTCSNV, we are proud to have our interns as an integral part of our teams, as they work side-by-side to help us reach our goals in the community.
Curious on what RTC interns do? We interviewed a few in our Government Affairs, Media and Marketing (GAMM) department about their summer with us. They even shared some advice on how to succeed in the position!
Meet Evelyn, Devin, Maurice and Ryan in the video below:
If you are looking for an internship, you are in luck! We are hiring talented interns to join our GAMM team.
Some of the projects include:
- Community outreach event staffing
- Event planning and execution
- Marketing material preparation
- Survey administration
- Spanish speaking
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Work Salary, Schedule and Hours:
- Flexible schedule (includes evenings and weekends)
- Days and hours determined by need and availability of intern
- 2-4 days per week
- 5-10 hours per day
- 20 hours total per week
- We will work with school schedules!
Contact us at email@example.com with your resume!