Heads up to all commuters! The active traffic management signs on I-15 southbound near Flamingo Road will be temporarily dark Monday through Thursday next week.
As part of the I-15 Tropicana construction project, the RTC and the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) will be relocating a cable line in this area, requiring a temporary outage of the signs from Monday, Sept. 19 through Thursday, Sept. 22.
Commuters traveling southbound on I-15 are encouraged to plan their commutes by checking ahead of time for traffic and following posted speed limits. The cable relocation will not directly impact the roadway; however, drivers should still expect delays from the I-15 Tropicana roadwork project.
Upcoming I-15 Tropicana closures (24 hours/7 days per week) include:
- I-15 northbound (frontage), I-215 near Russell Road, reduced to one lane through Nov. 2
- I-15 southbound outside right lane, Russell Road to I-215, closed through Sept. 28
- I-15 southbound ramp continuing to I-15 southbound over I-215 reduced to one lane through Sept. 21
- I-15 northbound outside right lane, Warm Springs Road to Hacienda Avenue, closed through Sept. 28
- I-215 westbound ramp to I-15 northbound, closed through Nov. 2
Additionally, there will be nightly restrictions on Dean Martin northbound and southbound including lane closures, reductions, and lane shifts.