Guest writer from Sumnu Marketing
Beginning August 18, qualified library customers can visit a participating Library District branch to check out a FREE Library District WiFi Card that allows you to log into the Cox WiFi Network. This card will provide you with FREE internet access until June 30, 2024 which will provide a connection to access the Cox network until June 30, 2024. For cardholders in areas where Cox WiFi service is limited, please visit your nearby branch to check out a Library District hotspot device.
In order to qualify for this FREE service, you must:
- Be age 18 years or older
- Have a FREE Las Vegas-Clark County Library card
- Not currently have internet access to meet educational and/or employment needs.
Important things to know about this FREE service:
- WiFi access is limited to three devices.
- There is no equipment to check out, just a WiFi card that will contain your Personal User Name & Password. Cards are available while supplies last.
- This service will be available to library cardholders from August 18, 2023 until June 30, 2024.
- If you have questions, please call 725.222.7393.
Learn more and view a list of participating branches by visiting the Library District website at: https://thelibrarydistrict.org/freewifi