‘Tis the season to be merry! Why not make it a happier holiday season for all with Trip to Strip? Large groups, singles, couples, and everyone in between can arrive in style without the luxury pricing! Don’t know where to go from here? We’ve got a few suggestions on some places oozing with holiday magic that will make you feel festive:
- Bellagio Conservatory – at the Bellagio – Dec. 7 through the end of December (Dark from Dec. 1- Dec. 6)
- Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan – Nov. 20 – Dec. 20, 3-11 p.m. (Monday through Friday), noon – 11 p.m. (Saturdays and Sundays); Dec. 21 through the end of December, noon – 11 p.m.; Dec. 24 & 25, noon – midnight; closed New Year’s Eve
- Holiday Magic at The LINQ promenade – nightly at 6 p.m.
- Holiday at The Park at MGM – Nov. 29 – Dec. 31 from 6-10 p.m.
- Fremont Street Experience
- A Very Terry Christmas at the Mirage – Nov. 23 – Dec. 25
- ‘Twas the Knight by Tournament of Kings at Excalibur – Nov. 20 – Dec. 31
- Scuba Santa at Silverton – Dec. 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 and 22 from noon – 1:15 p.m. and 2 – 3:15 p.m.
- Nutcracker or Philharmonic at the Smith Center – Performances through the month of December vary for date and time
Don’t worry about coordinating rides for everyone. With seating for up to 11, everyone can join in on the fun! Receive 15% off your first trip with promo code: FIRSTRIDE! Find even more savings on local businesses at TriptoStripLV.com.