By: Nevada Health Link
Thanks to the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021, Nevadans can unlock increased health insurance savings for themselves and their families during an enrollment period until August 15. Nevada Health Link is the only place Nevadans can shop and compare over 50 quality health plans to access expanded financial assistance to lower monthly insurance premiums.
Monthly premiums are based on yearly estimated household income and no Nevadan will pay more than 8.5% of their income in premiums through ARPA. Additionally, thousands of Nevadans who are currently enrolled in health insurance through Nevada Health Link will now qualify for subsidies (financial assistance) to dramatically lower their costs.
Follow the steps below to see how much you can save:
- Visit enroll.nevadahealthlink.com/hix/ and login to your account
- Click “Edit Application” and update information where needed, complete attestations, and provide your signature at the end.
- Your updated subsidy eligibility will be automatically applied to your current enrollment if you are already enrolled. You may view the update to your existing enrollment on the “My Enrollments” screen. If you are not enrolled you will need to select the “Confirm Life Event and Shop” button.
- Select the American Rescue Plan qualifying life event from the drop down menu.
- Shop for plans.
- Enroll in coverage and complete your application!
Nevada Health Link offers free enrollment assistance, visit enroll.nevadahealthlink.com/hix or call 1-800-547-2927 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST. For one-on-one guidance, work with a Certified Enrollment Counselor or Agent/Broker.
- To find a Certified Enrollment Counselor, visit nevadahealthlink.com/get-help/navigator-organizations/
- To find a Broker Partner, visit nevadahealthlink.com/find-assistance/