Transportation Resource Advisory Committee
The Transportation Resource Advisory Committee (TRAC) is committed to ensuring Southern Nevada’s economic vitality. TRAC’s diverse community stakeholders will work to ensure that we have the transportation infrastructure in place to accommodate current and future growth, in order to move our community forward by enhancing connectivity and improving mobility throughout the valley. This committee generally meets in the SNWA Colorado River Room at the Molasky Corporate Center, unless otherwise posted.
NOTE: Agendas are in PDF format. You can download it free here.
**The TRAC meeting scheduled for Monday, May 11, 2020 has been cancelled.**
Scheduled Meeting Date
Meeting dates vary
The meeting scheduled for May 11, 2020 has been cancelled.
SNWA in the Molasky Corporate Center
Colorado River Room
May 11, 2020
Cancellation Notice: TRAC 2020-05-11 cxl
- March 30, 2020 TRAC Cancellation Notice
- December 5, 2019 TRAC Agenda
- November 7, 2019 TRAC Cancellation Notice
- October 3, 2019 TRAC Agenda
- August 28, 2019 TRAC Agenda
- January 31, 2019 TRAC Agenda
- December 6, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- October 11, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- June 7, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- April 5, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- February 1, 2018 TRAC Agenda
TRAC December 5, 2019 Presentations