Transportation Resource Advisory Committee
The Transportation Resource Advisory Committee (TRAC) is committed to ensuring Southern Nevada’s economic vitality. TRAC’s diverse community stakeholders will work to ensure that we have the transportation infrastructure in place to accommodate current and future growth, in order to move our community forward by enhancing connectivity and improving mobility throughout the valley. This committee generally meets in the SNWA Colorado River Room at the Molasky Corporate Center, unless otherwise posted.
NOTE: Agendas are in PDF format. You can download it free here.
Scheduled Meeting Date
Meeting dates vary
The next TRAC meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
|2:30 p.m.||SNWA in the
Molasky Corporate Center
Colorado River Room
100 N City Pkwy #700,
Las Vegas, NV 89106
October 11, 2018 Agenda with full backup set forth below:
Meeting Notice and Agenda set forth below:
If you would like to request a hard copy of an agenda, please email us, call 702-676-1500 or write to us at:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106.
- June 7, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- April 5, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- February 1, 2018 TRAC Agenda
- December 7, 2017 TRAC Agenda
- October 12, 2017 TRAC Agenda
- January 5, 2017 TRAC Revised Agenda
- December 1, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- November 10, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- October 6, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- September 1, 2016 TRAC Cancellation Notice
- June 2, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- May 4, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- April 7, 2016 TRAC Agenda
- March 3, 2016 TRAC Agenda
TRAC October 11, 2018 Presentation (Slides are subject to change prior to the meeting without notice)