Metropolitan Planning Subcommittee
The Metropolitan Planning Subcommittee assists the Executive Advisory Committee (EAC) in the formulation of recommendations to the RTC. This subcommittee considers transportation planning and programming issues that require more investigation and analysis. This Subcommittee generally meets on the second Tuesday of the odd-numbered months in Room 108 of the RTC Administration Building, unless otherwise posted.
NOTE: Agendas are in PDF format. You can download it free here.
Scheduled Meeting Date
Generally meets on the second Tuesday of the month during odd numbered months.
July 9, 2019 Cancellation Notice set forth below:
May 14, 2019 Meeting Presentations
- Item 04 MAY 2019 MPS_2020 and 2021 UPWP
- Item 05 MAY 2019 MPS _RTP Amendment Clark 19-12
- Item 06 MAY 2019 MPS_On Board Mobility Plan
- Item 07 MAY 2019 MPS_Boulder Highway Multimodal Corridor Study
- Item 08 MAY 2019 MPS_Stadium District Transportation Plan
- Item 09 MAY 2019 MPS_Livable Centers Study_Phase II_Announcement Presentation
- Item 10 MAY 2019 MPS_SNS Work Plan
If you would like to request a hard copy of an agenda, please email us, call 702-676-1500 or write to us at:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106.
(Please note that RTC staff members are in the process of providing “searchable” PDFs. These documents will not feature a signed notice. If you need a signed copy, please call (702) 676-1500.)
- March 12, 2019 MPS Agenda
- January 8, 2019 MPS Cancellation Notice
- September 11, 2018 MPS Agenda
- July 10, 2018 MPS Cancellation Notice
- May 8, 2018 MPS Agenda
- March 13, 2018 MPS Cancellation Notice
- January 9, 2018 MPS Agenda