Metropolitan Planning Subcommittee
The Metropolitan Planning Subcommittee assists the Executive Advisory Committee (EAC) in the formulation of recommendations to the RTC. This subcommittee considers transportation planning and programming issues that require more investigation and analysis. This subcommittee generally meets on the second Tuesday of the odd-numbered months in Room 296 of the RTC Administrative Building, unless otherwise posted.
NOTE: Agendas are in PDF format. You can download it free here.
Scheduled Meeting Date
Generally meets on the second Tuesday of the month during odd numbered months.
January 8, 2019 Agenda with Full Backup set forth below:
Meeting Notice and Agenda set forth below:
March 12, 2019 Meeting Presentations
- 4. MAR 2019 MPS_Boulder Highway Multimodal Corridor Study_Backup
- 5. MAR 2019 MPS_Maryland Parkway Corridor Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Plan_2
- 6. MAR 2019 MPS_Coordinated Plan_Backup
- 7. Citywide Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan MPS Update
- 8. Bruce Street Green and Complete Street – MPS Update
- 9. MAR 2019 MPS_River Mountains Loop Trail Improvements Study_Backup 2up
- 10. MAR 2019 MPS_Livable Centers Study Pilot Program_Backup 2up
- 11. On_Board_Phase Two Overview
If you would like to request a hard copy of an agenda, please email us, call 702-676-1500 or write to us at:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106.
(Please note that RTC staff members are in the process of providing “searchable” PDFs. These documents will not feature a signed notice. If you need a signed copy, please call (702) 676-1500.)
- January 8, 2019 MPS Cancellation Notice
- September 11, 2018 MPS Agenda
- July 10, 2018 MPS Cancellation Notice
- May 8, 2018 MPS Agenda
- March 13, 2018 MPS Cancellation Notice
- January 9, 2018 MPS Agenda