Trip to Strip is an on-demand service that takes you where you want to go along the Las Vegas Strip and key places of interests without any surge pricing! Just download the Trip to Strip app, request a ride for up to 11 passengers and go where you want, when you want, in style.
Book a trip and a premium van will pick you up, and take you to your destination.
Trip to Strip is a service of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) and powered by Via.
It’s the Fourth of July holiday. You’re in Las Vegas with your friends and you want to do all the “traditional” stuff to celebrate America’s birthday. Be sure to check out:
1. Relax Poolside. Why? Because it’s always hotter than a firecracker here on the 4th. Where? How about the Flamingo GO Pool?
2. Grab a Burger. Not just any burger; after all, this is Las Vegas. Check out Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
3. Cool off with ice cream. We all scream for ice cream. Try it at espressamente illy in the Palazzo Hotel, but go easy on the screaming.
4. Watch Fireworks. They’re everywhere on the 4th but how about from the rooftop pool at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in the heart of downtown Las Vegas?
5. Get around town without breaking the bank. To get to all of these places and save money, small groups of up to 11 passengers can take the new rideshare service, Trip to Strip, from the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC). Ride in style with a limousine-like interior and never pay surge pricing. The service is available 24/7, and the app is free in the Apple and Google Play stores. Save even more: New users can receive 15 percent off their first ride with the promo code “FIRSTRIDE.”
Trip to Strip is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
Use the app to create your account. If this is your first time using the Trip to Strip app, you may need to create an account. If you’ve used the app before and already have login details, enter them to log in. Otherwise, create a free account and make sure to enter your mobile phone number so you can receive text alerts when your ride is on the way. Be sure to enter your credit card information so you can pay for your ride using the app.
Tap the “+” or “-” icons to adjust your passenger count accordingly.
The Trip to Strip mobile app will help you pick the nearest pickup location and will display the approximate wait time.
When you are at your starting point, click “Set Pickup” at the bottom of the screen. The default pick-up is your GPS location; however, you can select other locations by tapping inside the “Requested Pickup” field at the top of the screen.
Select your destination, or drop-off location, by tapping inside the “Requested Dropoff” field at the top of the screen. Select your destination and click “Set Dropoff” at the bottom of the screen. You must choose locations within your selected service’s region in order to set up your on-demand ride.
When your ride settings are finished, tap “Book This Ride” at the bottom of the screen. This will submit your ride request to the agency. When your ride is approved, you will see an estimated pickup time and you will receive a text notification if you provided your mobile number during your account sign up.
Customer pickup locations include RTC bus stops and designated RTC paratransit stops. Trip to Strip drivers will make every attempt to pick up customers near their location and get customers as close as possible to their final destination, but customers may be required to walk a short distance after being dropped off.
Customers can book a ride with Trip to Strip at any hour on any day. Trip to Strip operates 24/7.
Trip to Strip is a shared-ride service. Other customers may be picked up and dropped off during your ride.
Trip to Strip is a pilot program with a service area that includes the Las Vegas Strip and McCarran International Airport, and expands north to downtown Las Vegas and as far south as the M Resort. Your starting and ending points must be within this service area below. Customer pickup locations include RTC bus stops and designated RTC paratransit stops.