RTC Transit Services
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) transit fleet consists of 39 routes. In 2013, RTC transit carried nearly 60 million passengers in the greater Las Vegas Valley. View the RTC fixed routes here.
Veterans Medical Transportation Network
Shared ride transportation service exclusively for veterans and their families traveling to and from their scheduled medical appointments.
Travel The Strip and Downtown
Traveling to Las Vegas? View our one-stop online resource ridethestrip.com to learn about the Deuce and Strip & Downtown Express services, get current transit fares, and access info on how to get to the Las Vegas Convention Center and McCarran Airport.
- Megabus is not operated by or affiliated with RTC
- RTC ticket vending machine is located outside near bay 14
- Arriving passengers, please purchase tickets for RTC Transit service from the ticket vending machine near the security booth. Exact Change is required
- Headed to the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas, use Bay 14 – SDX from 9 a.m. -12 a.m. or Deuce on the Strip from 12 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- To get to the Bonneville Transit Center, – Bays 17-18 (Route 109)
- To get to the Silverton Hotel – Use Bay 15 (Route 217/402)
- To get to the South Point Hotel and Casino – Use Bay 7 (Route 117)
- To get to the Airport - Use Bay 17 (Route 109)
- Silver State Mainline provides daily bus service between Las Vegas and Reno. These buses stop adjacent to the Bonneville Transit Center (BTC), on the corner of 1st St. & Garces Ave.
- Daily Schedule:
- Departs from corner of 1st & Garces: 7:50 a.m.
- Arrives at corner of 1st & Garces: 6:40 p.m.
- Silver State Mainline is not operated by or affiliated with the RTC. Please visit silverstatemainline.com or call 888-213-8330 for more information.
Silver STAR & FDR
A service designed with senior citizens in mind with stops at senior community centers and areas.
One-on-one or group training program to help people with disabilities learn to use transit.
Transit Centers and Park & Ride Facilities
Conveniently located transit centers and park & ride facilities to help you get around with transit.
Traveling to McCarran International Airport
Traveling to McCarran International Airport?View all routes that access McCarran International Airport.
Be a Tourist in Your Town
Learn about discounts and special offers for transit riders available in Las Vegas.
Learn about our Transit Ambassador program.
NTAS: National Terrorism Advisory System
Report suspicious activity to local law enforcement or call 911 in case of emergency.