Designated under federal law as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), the RTC is responsible for overseeing the transportation planning process for Southern Nevada. In addition, the RTC directs funding generated from various local, state, and federal funds for transportation purposes.
RTC MPO Project Status Reports
Transportation Planning News & Updates
- Federal Certification Report for the RTC
- Regional Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- Coordinated Transportation Plan
- Public Participation Plan
- FY 2015 Federally Obligated Projects