RTC bike center is the only bike shop that’s open Vegas hours, baby!
7am to 7pm – Monday to Saturday – Open on holidays
With our extended hours and staffed by the pros at Las Vegas Cyclery, we provide same day service on most repairs. Even if we don’t stock the parts or tools you need, simply call ahead and schedule an appointment – we’ll get what we need from Las Vegas Cyclery and perform same day turnaround.
Visiting the Strip? We have a size-run of all-purpose bikes, dual suspension bikes, and road bikes to rent by the day.
Here’s our standard procedure:
- Call at least one day ahead. We will take down your contact and credit card information and prepare the bicycle for rental.
NOTE: We will charge your card for a day’s rental if you do not show up for your appointed day.
- When you arrive, prepare to show your credit card and valid driver’s license or passport. You will sign a basic waiver and credit card sales slip with the value of the entire bike purchase price. Bike rentals must return by 7pm same day.
NOTE: We will charge your card for the entire bike purchase price and report a stolen bicycle to Las Vegas police department if you do not inform us of any delays.
- Specilaized Crosstrail bikes rent for $25.00 (half day) $30.00 (full day) helmet, spare tube, lights and pump included.
We provide FREE events & clinics open to the public.
They are held every Wednesday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm and Saturday 10:30 am – 11:30 am.
Examples of events include:
- How to fix a flat tire
- Drivetrain care
- Laws of the road
- Physical safety
- Parts choices
- Commute clothing and gear basics
- How to ride without training wheels
Please join us on Facebook for updated info.
We offer lockers, bathrooms * showers and unlimited bike repairs to those who purchase Premium access:
- Bathroom usage: Please keep the bathroom as clean as you found it. We have a 10 minute time limit on the showers to ensure as many users as possible can use the facilities.
- Locker usage: Lockers will be available to anyone storing a bike at the facility on a daily basis (you must check-out and check-in to another locker for multiple day usage). Simply notify the attendant if you plan to use a locker so that they can log you in. We may alter the usage if demand rises. Lockers that are not cleared by the end of the fifth day will be assessed a $5 fee. After 10 days we reserve the right to remove possessions.
- Unlimited bike repairs: Receive unlimited access to free repairs by our mechanics that fall under the scope of a standard tune-up: brake adjustment, gear adjustment, bottom bracket and hub adjustment, lateral wheel true, safety check. All other repairs and all parts will be charged standard labor rates.