Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee
Southern Nevada Strong is a collaborative effort between thirteen regional partners, community groups, elected officials and businesses to build a foundation for long-term economic success and community livelihood by better integration: reliable transportation, housing, and job opportunities throughout Southern Nevada. The Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee plays a critical role in the implementation of the Regional Plan through coordination and support within the organization she or he represents. The Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee will meet quarterly.
The Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee meetings are open to the public and agendas are available in PDF format.
NOTE: Agendas are in PDF format. You can download it free here.
Scheduled Meeting Date
Meets on a quarterly basis.
Please note that the meeting days and times may vary.
RTC Administrative Building
|April 25, 2019 agenda with full backup is set forth below:
Meeting notice and agenda only:
SNS Steering Committee April 25, 2019 Meeting Presentations
- Item 3 – Implementation Progress and Regional Partner Updates Presentation
- Item 4 – SNS Workplan Presentation
- Item 4 – SNS Services Handout
If you would like to request a hard copy of an agenda, please email us, call 702-676-1500 or write to us at:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106.
- January 31, 2019 SNS Reschedule Notice
- October 25, 2018 SNS Agenda
- July 31, 2018 SNS Agenda
- July 26, 2018 SNS Reschedule Notice
- April 26, 2018 SNS Agenda
- February 13, 2018 SNS Agenda
- SNS 2018-01-25 reschedule
- October 26, 2017 SNS Agenda
- July 27, 2017 SNS Agenda