Regional Transportation Commission Meeting
RTC Board meetings are typically held in the Commission Chambers of the Clark County Government Center, 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy., on the second Thursday of each month at 8:45 a.m. Public attendance and participation are encouraged. Board meetings can also be viewed below.
**Please note the May 11, 2017 RTC Board of Commissioners meeting has been rescheduled for May 18, 2017 at 8:45 a.m.**
Meeting Date: April 13, 2017
Meeting Time: 8:45 a.m.*
Clark County Government Center Commission Chambers
500 S. Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155
* Approximate start time as the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada Board of Commissioners meeting will begin immediately following the Clark County Regional Flood Control District Board of Directors meeting.
Notice and Agenda
|Agenda With Backup
Download Instructions: Right click and choose “Save As” or “Save Link As”
NOTE: If the initial view does not show the bookmarked agenda items, you can click the icon that resembles a blue ribbon in the toolbar along the left-hand side of the screen.
- Item 03 – GM Report 4.13.17
- Item 92 – Advancing Southern Nevada Strong 4.13.17
- Item 93 – Legislative Report 4.13.17
- Item 95 – TIBP RTC Update
- Item 96 – FY18 Tentative Budget Presentation 2017-04-13
The current month’s board meeting will be available to view by the following Tuesday after the meeting date. If you would like to request a hard copy of an agenda, please email us, call 702-676-1754 or write to us at:
600 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Ste. 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106.