Meetings & Agendas
Below is a list of RTC committee pages with meeting dates, times, and agendas. Meetings are open to the public and community participation is encouraged. All meetings take place at the RTC’s Administrative Building at 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Room 108 (except where noted). The RTC board meeting takes place in the Commission Chambers of the Clark County Government Center at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway.
Click on committee name to view meeting schedule and agendas:
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Transportation Access Advisory Committee (TAAC)
- Bus Shelter and Bench Advisory Committee (BSBAC)
- Executive Advisory Committee (EAC)
- Regional Project Coordination Committee (formerly the Utility Coordination Committee)
- Evaluation Committee
- Finance Committee
- Freeway & Arterial System of Transportation (FAST) Operations Management Committee (OMC)
- Arts In Transit Advisory Council
- Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee
- Transportation Resource Advisory Committee
Policies and Procedures (Revised 01/16/14)
EXTERNAL MEETING OF WHICH RTC IS MEMBER ENTITY
Nevada Unified Certification Program (NUCP) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification Review Meeting
Date and Time: April 26, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
Meeting Site: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, Conference Room 127, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Meeting Also Available Via Conference Call: (218) 862-3461 Pass Code: 34897
NEVADA HIGH-SPEED RAIL AUTHORITY
Date and Time: November 18, 2015, 3:00 p.m.
Meeting Site: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, Room 108, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Notice for Applications for Franchisee of the Nevada High-Speed Rail System