Meetings & Agendas
Below is a list of RTC committee pages with meeting dates, times, and agendas. Meetings are open to the public and community participation is encouraged. All meetings take place at the RTC’s Administrative Building at 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Room 108 (except where noted). The RTC board meeting takes place in the Commission Chambers of the Clark County Government Center at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway.
Click on committee name to view meeting schedule and agendas:
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Transportation Access Advisory Committee (TAAC)
- Bus Shelter and Bench Advisory Committee (BSBAC)
- Executive Advisory Committee (EAC)
- Regional Project Coordination Committee (formerly the Utility Coordination Committee)
- Evaluation Committee
- Finance Committee
- Freeway & Arterial System of Transportation (FAST) Operations Management Committee (OMC)
- Arts In Transit Advisory Council
- Southern Nevada Strong Steering Committee
- Transportation Resource Advisory Committee
RTC Committee Meetings 2017 Table Calendar (Please note that all dates, times and meeting sites are subject to change, if circumstances warrant.)
Policies and Procedures (Revised 07/14/16)
EXTERNAL MEETING OF WHICH RTC IS MEMBER ENTITY
Nevada Unified Certification Program (NUCP) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification Review Meeting
Date and Time: April 25, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Meeting Sites: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, Conference Room 127, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada – Washoe County 1105 Terminal Way, 1st Floor Conference Room (Room 101) Reno, NV 89502 Carson City, NV 89701
Meeting Also Available Via Conference Call: 1-503-343-9011 or 1-503-446-4097. Enter Room Number 1785, followed by #. Enter Security PIN 3989, followed by #. In case of technical difficulties with the above-mentioned telephone numbers, use: 1-218-862-3461 and use passcode 34897.
NEVADA HIGH-SPEED RAIL AUTHORITY
Date and Time: November 9, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
Meeting Site: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, Room 296, 600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Notice for Applications for Franchisee of the Nevada High-Speed Rail System